Tuesday, August 18, 2009

EdHeads

Hello Bloggers!!

I have just been exploring the EdHeads website. I think it is an incredible resource for learning. The site contains interactiive animations which students can explore and learn through. Providing these types of activities for students enbles the students to thoroughly engage in the learning the teacher desires them to do. The animations are evry interactive and informative while still being very accessible for students of all ages, though probably better suited to middle to upper primary students.

I really enjoyed exploring these animations and I'm sure my students will get a lot from the experience and remain fully engaged in the learning. I encourage you to have a browse through the site and try some of these wonderful tools for yourself.

Click here to go to EdHeads.

Cheers, Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment